Togetherness can be the best gift you give this holiday season
We need your help to keep families close to each other and the care they need all year long. This holiday season you can help families in so many ways:
- Hold a wish list drive with your family, small group or co-workers. Visit the Ronald McDonald House to drop off your donation, or order through Amazon and have it delivered right to our door.
- Help us turn the Ronald McDonald House into a winter wonderland for our families by donating decorations and helping us deck our halls. Contact us at 266-3590 for more details or to arrange your donation.
- Make the holidays, and every day, a bit brighter for families by becoming a Kindness Kitchen meal partner. Pick a day to provide breakfast, lunch or dinner, or bring your group to make cookies for our families.
- Volunteers are the heart of the Ronald McDonald House and we need caring individuals to provide comfort and support to families. With over 40 possible shifts available, you are sure to find a time that works for you.
- Families find a home-away-from-home at the Ronald McDonald House at no cost thanks to the generosity of donors like you. Your gift gives families the gift of togetherness all year long.