Home » Get Involved »
The heart of the House.
Ronald McDonald House volunteers keep our program running smoothly 365 days a year. A volunteer is often the first face a family sees when they arrive. Volunteers keep the Ronald McDonald House tidy and welcoming; they assist guests at check-in and throughout their stay. They are often a listening ear and a shoulder to lean on.
Ronald McDonald House volunteer criteria:
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Volunteer opportunities range from 1 – 3 hour shifts, weekly. We ask that volunteers be prepared to stay with the organization for at least a year.
- Pass a background check.
Want to become a House volunteer? Here’s how to get started:
- Complete the Ronald McDonald House volunteer application.
- You will be notified by Elease Kreischer, Volunteer and Program Coordinator, with next steps.
- For more information, call Elease at (260) 266-6274.