Making an Extraordinary Difference
with Ordinary Items
From pillows to Pop-Tarts, donations from supporters help make our House a home for our many guests. Snacks from our Wish List:
- Provide quick pick-me-ups for Ronald McDonald House families.
- Fill the Comfort Cart for visits to the Critical Care Nursery & Pediatric Units.
- Stock the Ronald McDonald Family Lounge supporting families of infants in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Provide snacks for families and patients in Pediatric Hematology and Oncology.
Shopping Rewards Programs
Kroger Community Rewards
If you do your grocery shopping at Kroger, and are a Kroger Plus Card holder, you are just one step away from supporting RMHC NEIN every time you go grocery shopping! Kroger Plus Card holders can choose RMHC NEIN as their organization in their account settings, and every time their rewards card is used at checkout, a portion of their grocery bill will automatically get donated to RMHC NEIN!
- Login to your Kroger account.
- Click on your account and click on Kroger Community Rewards.
- Search for us by entering RMHC of NEIN or by code: BY160.
If you are already enrolled and supporting a different organization but would like to support RMHC NEIN, all you have to do is change it. You have the ability to change the organization you support at any time.
It can take up to 10 business days for your rewards card to earn rewards for your purchases. Check your account to see if you have been successfully enrolled.
After successfully enrolling in the program, a portion of your grocery bill will automatically be donated to us as long as you rewards card is presented at the time of purchase. *This program only works for grocery purchases.