How to Stay
Our House is Your Home
From the moment you enter our doors, we want your family to be comfortable. But most importantly, we want to provide you with a safe and supportive environment so you can focus on the most important thing — your child’s healing.
To stay at the Ronald McDonald House
- Families of children who are 21 years of age or younger or between 22 – 30 years of age with an ongoing chronic childhood disease.
- The child must be receiving medical care at an area hospital.
- At-risk pregnant women may also stay but must be accompanied by an adult.
- All family members 18 years old age or older who stay with us will need to pass a background check.
- All families must have a referral from the medical provider.
- All family members must be free of infectious diseases.
If you meet the above requirements, we invite you to take the next step and contact your medical team for a Ronald McDonald House referral. Additional information can be found within our How to Stay FAQ.
Here’s what you can expect while staying at the Ronald McDonald House:
- Sixteen guest rooms with private and semi-private bathrooms.
- Gourmet kitchen in the main House with cooking supplies (pots, pans, coffee makers and coffee, utensils).
- Shared living room and dining area in the main House.
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, and coffeemaker in guest area.
- Free Snacks and ready-to-heat foods available all day.
- Free laundry facilities and supplies.
- Towels and bed linens.
- Children’s toys and books.